This single-story home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living.
Take a refreshing dip in the pool with attached hot tub, enjoy the tranquility of the yard space with a glass of wine and a good book, or revel in a spirited match on the Petanque court. After nightfall, star-gazing from the hot tub and pool are a must with every star in the sky visible.
Perfect for a stress-free stay, the indoor spaces are comfortable, colorful, and casual.
The living room is spacious, comfortable, and bright at all times of the day, but is especially beautiful at sunset.
The eat-in kitchen is well stocked with everything the foodie/chef/gourmet in your group could need. This includes a plethora of cooking utensils, oils, and spices. In addition to the dining table seating 6 comfortably, it also offers island seating for those who wish to nibble and chat during meal preparations.
The master bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed, sizeable walk-in closet, and ensuite full bath which include a private access door to the pool and hot tub.
The second bedroom boasts the angelic light of the morning sun, is equipped with a queen-sized bed, and offers entertainment with a nod to the 80s & 90s; a fun collection of VHS tapes and mounted television with built in VCR.
The third bedroom has flexible sleeping arrangements with two twin sized beds that can be configured into a King-sized bed with advance notice. This bedroom also offers a work space by way of a lovely Oak desk.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• Walking distance to downtown Kenwood and several tasting rooms
• Solar heated pool
• Hot tub
• Master suite with queen bed, private bath with stand-in shower, and door leading to pool & spa
• Second bedroom with queen bed
• Third bedroom has 2 twin beds (twin trundle)
• 2nd bath located in the hall with a shower over tub.
• Large, fully-equipped eat-in kitchen
• Living room with large flat screen TV and full access cable
• Wireless internet
• Petanque Court
• 5 miles to downtown Glen Ellen
• 10 miles to the historic Sonoma Plaza
• 40 minutes to the Russian River or Alexander Valley
November-April (Excluding Holidays)
$425/night (3 night minimum)
$595/night (3 night minimum)
4 night minimum and high season rates during holidays and special events
**Inquire within about off-season specials!
Children over the age of 8 years old are welcome by prior arrangement and with a signed release.
Maximum of 6 overnight guests, Maximum of 3 vehicles
No smoking, No parties, No Pets
Rates subject to change for holidays & special events.